ABOUT MY BACKGROUND
I studied law for about 10 years of my life and worked 13 years as a corporate in- house lawyer/ corporate counsel for PLCs in retail and finance sector.
Life took me to live in London for almost 7 years, where I got confirmation to my previous thinking that my passion has always lied in business development.
Since then, and that has been for almost 9 years now, I´ve taken additional studies in business management, product development, quality management, marketing and business strategy. I worked in international business development and sales - enjoyed every day of it.
In commercial activity and business organization I feel that goals should not provide just material reward for me but also benefit others around me. Hence where possible, there is always a larger outlook and refuse of limitations. With a wise use of knowledge, passion to succeed, analytical skills and ability to acquire all information necessary, there are positive outcomes in my doings. Everyone wins around me.
WHY REAL ESTATE?
- I love interacting with people of diverse backgrounds — I am mostly capable of understanding many different viewpoints and enjoy variety it brings into my thinking.
- There is an insistance on having personal freedom of action. Usual office hours have not offered me that. In current profession I´ve seen that clients are satified whilst I can also control my personal life much better. Yes, I sometimes work at 1 am in the morning, but at the same I can attend my childs needs at 1 pm on Monday afternoon if needed. It is all about the balance.
- I enjoy changes and challenges, especially those with the greater outcome. In real estate there is no routine. Every day is different.
- I enjoy seeing efficiency and I´m having a determination to succeed. It is such a pleasure to see the positive results for my clients. I just love to see the change for better.
- I´ve learned that the more you develop yourself at a personal and professional level, the more you start to see how life will positively change around you. That is why I enjoy constant self development. In this profession and in RE/MAX team we are urged to study and study more daily.